DO NOT MAKE ANY FALL USER FEE PAYMENTS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Winchester High School offers the following Fall 2020 Sports:
Cross Country Boys & Girls
Soccer Boys & Girls
Before any student can participate in tryouts, the following requirements must be met:
1. All students must turn in a copy of their most recent physical to the Athletic Office prior to August 14th. Physicals are good for 13 months from the date of the exam. Students with expired physicals will not be permitted to participate in practices or games until a valid physical is turned in.
2. Parent/guardian and the student-athlete must have completed an online concussion course in the past 12 months. The free course can be found at:
3. Students must complete an Impact Baseline Concussion Exam. These exams are valid for 2 years and are administered at home through the Athletic Office.
4. DO NOT MAKE ANY FALL USER FEE PAYMENTS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
5. This entire online registration must be completed.
Additional information about the Athletic Department can be found on the school website:
**NOTE: This registration form must be completed by a parent/guardian.
When registration has been completed, you will receive an email confirmation from FamilyID. You will also receive a follow-up email from the Athletic Office confirming that we have a valid physical on file, baseline exam is current, and user fee has been paid. You may review your registration by logging in to www.familyid.com and viewing your dashboard.