Before any student can participate in tryouts, the following requirements must be met:
• All students MUST turn in a copy of their most recent physical to the athletics office or athletic trainer prior to the first day of practice. Physicals are good for 13 months from the date of the exam. Students with expired physicals will not be permitted to participate in practices or games until a new physical is turned in.
* All students must pay the athletic fee or have an approved fee waiver on file with the Athletic Director
• The parents/guardians are responsible for filling out this form completely and ensuring that any and all medical information concerning your child's health, medical concerns, injuries, medications and allergies are reported to the Athletic Department & coaches.
- Parent/Guardian must sign-off on the Covid 19 Liability waiver in this digital registration
• Parent/guardian and the student-athlete must confirm that they have received the information on concussions from the CDC website.
Additional head injury education ia available by way of a free course offered by the NFHS at:
Hard copies of the CDC "Facts about concussion and Brain Injury" information sheet are also available at the Athletic Director's office.
PLEASE NOTE: This registration form must be completed by a parent/guardian.