Meet the Coaches Dates/Times By Team:
- Football - Monday August 3rd at 7:00pm - Performing Arts Center
- Girls Soccer -Wednesday, August 5th at 7:00pm - Performing Arts Center
- Boys Soccer - Wednesday, August 5th at 7:00pm - Cafeteria
- Field Hockey - Tuesday, August 4th at 7:00pm - Gymnasium
- B & G Cross Country - Wednesday August 5th at 7:00pm - Gymnasium
- Volleyball - Tuesday, August 4th at 7:00pm - Performing Arts Center
- Golf - Monday, August 3rd at 7:00pm - Cafeteria
- Dance - Tuesday, August 4th at 7:00pm - Cafeteria
• All students MUST turn in a copy of their most recent physical to the athletics office prior to the first day of practice. Physicals are good for 13 months from the date of the exam. Students with expired physicals will not be permitted to participate in practices or games until a new physical is turned in.
• User fee of $135 payable to the Town of Plymouth to be turned in at the scheduled preseason clearance night (Meet the Coaches dates above). Please include students name and sport on memo line.
• The parents/guardians are responsible for filling out this form completely and ensuring that any and all medical information concerning your child's health, medical concerns, injuries, medications and allergies are reported to the Athletic Department & coaches.
• Parent/guardian and the student-athlete must an complete an online concussion courses in the past 12 months. The free course can be found at
PLEASE NOTE: THIS REGISTRATION FORM MUST BE COMPLETED BY A PARENT/GUARDIAN.