ATTENTION: THIS REGISTRATION PROGRAM IS FOR STUDENTS WHO WILL BE COMPETING IN THEIR FIRST SPORT OF THE 2020-2021 ACADEMIC YEAR.
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides students and families with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When students and families register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of their information in a FamilyID profile. Students enter their information only one time regardless of the number of activities and events they participate in. The following are points of emphasis:
- Section 6 must be completed and signed by an Authorized Medical Examiner. It must be dated after June 1, 2020. Upon completion, students MUST upload the form to their online registration in order for the registration to be complete. A link to Section 6 is located by clicking here.
- All other sections of the PIAA form will be completed online via the FamilyID website.
- Hard copy forms will no longer be accepted.
- The Athletic Office will review the online registration for final approval.
- Once the final roster is submitted an athletic fee will be charged to the students FACTS tuition account.