Mt. Hope High School is pleased to offer the following Fall sports:
Football (Boys & Girls)
Cross Country (Boys & Girls)
Sideline Cheer (Boys & Girls)
Before any student can participate in tryouts, the following requirements must be met:
1. Student will have passed a physical examination within one year of the official start of the season.
2. A medical history and physical form, signed by family doctor, must be submitted to the school athletic department/nurse.
3. A notarized RI Interscholastic League assumption of risk form must be submitted to the athletic department if such form is not already on file. Only one Assumption of Risk form is necessary throughout athlete's four-year high school career.
4. Student-athlete and parent/guardian should review the concussion booklet, which can be found at http://www.mthopehuskies.com
6. Academically Eligible
* PLEASE NOTE: This registration form must be completed by a parent or guardian.