We are pleased to offer the following Fall sports:
• HS Girls Volleyball Grades 8-12 (Var and JV)
• HS Girls Cross Country Grades 8-12
• HS Girls Soccer Grades 8-12
* HS Flag Football Grades 8-12
* Coed MS Soccer Grades 6-8
* MS Girls Cross Country Grades 6-8
* HS Boys Cross Country Grades 8-12
* HS Boys Soccer Grades 8-12
* MS Boys Cross Country Grades 6-8
Before any student can participate in tryouts, the following requirements must be met:
• All students MUST turn in a copy of their most recent physical to the athletics office prior to the first day of practice. Physicals are good for 13 months from the date of the exam. Students with expired physicals will not be permitted to participate in practices or games until a new physical is turned in.
• Parents/guardians and students must read the Student Handbook, which can be found on the Salem Academy web site at
• The parents/guardians are responsible for filling out this form completely and ensuring that any and all medical information concerning your child's health, medical concerns, injuries, medications and allergies are reported to the Athletic Department & coaches.
• Parent/guardian and the student-athlete must an complete an online concussion course within the past 12 months. This means once per school year. The free course can be found at
- Students must have returned all athletic uniforms from previous seasons and be academically eligible in order to participate on athletic teams
PLEASE NOTE: THIS REGISTRATION FORM MUST BE COMPLETED BY A PARENT/GUARDIAN.