Football Starts Friday, August 17th
Cheerleading Starts Monday, August 20th
All other sports will start Thursday, August 23rd
Tryouts/practices information can be found on athletic webpage: www.duxbury.k12.ma.us/athletics
Before any student can participate in tryouts, the following requirements must be met:
• Student and parent must read the Duxbury High School Student-Athlete Handbook, which can be found on the school website at:
• User fee of $250 payable to Duxbury High School Athletic Department (Family cap is 5 fees per family, $1,250). A student that qualifies for free or reduced lunch pays an athletic user fee of $25 per sport.
User fee for DMS Cross Country is $150 payable to Duxbury High School Athletic Department. A student that qualifies for free or reduced lunch pays and a DMS user fee of $25.
• All students MUST turn in a copy of their most recent physical to the athletics office prior to the first day of practice. Physicals are good for 13 months from the date of the exam. Students with expired physicals will not be permitted to participate in practices or games until a new physical is turned in.
• The parents/guardians are responsible for filling out this form completely and ensuring that any and all medical information concerning your child's health, medical concerns, injuries, medications and allergies are reported to the Athletic Department & coaches.
• Parent/guardian and the student-athlete must an complete an online concussion courses in the past 12 months. The free course can be found at:
PLEASE NOTE: THIS REGISTRATION FORM MUST BE COMPLETED BY A PARENT/GUARDIAN.