Welcome to the Fall 2018 Sports' Pre-Participation registration site. You are signing your child up to participate in a fall sport at North Allegheny for the 2018 - 2019 school year.
If this is your first time registering on this site, please follow these instructions:
- Click on the "sign-up" tab in the upper right-hand corner of this page.
- Click on "Sign-up as a family or individual" and choose a user name and password. Please remember this information as it will be needed in the future if your child is planning to play a sport at North Allegheny during the 2018 - 2019 school year.
- Click the "sign-up" tab after putting in your family information.You will then need to "verify your account" before logging into the site. FamilyID will send an e-mail to your account. Please access your e-mail account and find the FamilyID e-mail and click on the "verify your account" prompt in the body of that e-mail. You can then return to the FamilyID website and click on the "Log On" tab in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
If you already created a family account, then please click on the "Log On" tab in the upper right-hand corner and put in the user name and password that you set-up and begin the registration process. All of the information entered into your account will be saved for future registrations.
The specific sports' programs being offered are listed below. Grade levels for each sport are based on the grade your child will be attending next year (the 2018 - 2019 school year), not the grade level they are currently in or from this past school year.
Each athlete will only be able to sign-up for one fall sport. The sport you choose on this site should reflect what your child would like to play this fall. This will not preclude any athlete from participating in another fall sports' program if circumstances change. The sport chosen on this site is not absolute, and will have NO impact on which sport your child ultimately chooses to play. During the tryout process, each coach will receive an alphabetical list of athletes who are cleared to try out for a fall sport. They will not receive a roster specific to their sport.
There are (3) requirements before any athlete can try out for a sport at North Allegheny:
1. Sport Registration/ Physical Form - Each child must register on this site. The information on this site is equivalent to (8) of the (9) pages of the CIPPE Pre-Participation Physical form required in previous years. The only form that must still be turned into the Athletic Office a week prior to tryouts is the Doctor's form (Section 6). The doctor will perform the physical based on the completion of Section 5 but that does not have to be turned into us. Once again, you have the opportunity to upload a scanned copy of the athlete's signed and dated Section 6 physical form. That option is available under the "Participant" option of the registration data. Simply scan the doctor's form, save it to your computer and click on "file" and upload the document to the athlete' familyid.com information. You can find a copy of that form on the Athletic Page of www.northallegheny.org/athletics. The physical is not complete until all required information is filled out on this site AND the doctor's form is fill out, signed and dropped off to the Athletic Office prior to by August 3, 2018.
Please remember that the date next to the doctor's signature cannot be any earlier than June 1, 2018. If you do not have access to a computer or have trouble filling out the on-line registration, please contact the Athletic Office. We'd be happy to help you with that process.
2. ImPACT Concussion Tests - All students in 7th, 9th or 11th grade for the 2018 – 2019 school year, who are interested in participating in a North Allegheny Sport, are required to take the ImPACT test prior to the start of their season regardless of when they took it last. In addition, any athlete in 8th, 10th or 12th grade (during the 2018 – 2019 school year) who did not take the test last year must also complete the test prior to the start of their season. Tests will be provided free of charge to all North Allegheny Athletes if taken at North Allegheny. All student-athletes should arrive a minimum of 10 minutes prior to the posted start time for the test. Once the test has begun, no one will be granted admittance. We had two weeks of baseline testing in May and have the following dates and locations this summer:
- Wednesday, June 27 at 10:00am (at NASH - Room #244 or #246)
- Tuesday, July 10 at 10:00 am (at NASH - Room #244 or #246)
- Thursday, July 26 at 10:00 am (at NASH - Room #244 or #246)
- Wednesday, August 9th at 10:00 am (at NASH - Room #244 or #246)
No concussion baseline tests taken at a Pediatrician's office will be accepted!! It must be taken at North Allegheny or directly through the UPMC Concussion Clinic.
3. Participation Fee – The District's Participation Fee must be paid prior to the start of tryouts. If the athlete does not make the team, a refund will be issued based on your method of payment. There are two ways to pay a Participation Fee:
- To pay on-line, use the "Pay & Submit" tab at the end of this registration process and click on the "Proceed to Payment" tab where you can pay via PayPal, either with a PayPal account login or with a credit card for a one-time payment using a Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discovery card (please see the link below the PayPal option for using a credit card). This is the easiest and quickest way to finish the registration process for tryouts.
- If you would prefer not to pay on-line, please choose the "Pay By Check" tab under Payment Method and the athlete's registration will be submitted. However, they will not be approved to tryout until a check for $75 for an interscholastic sport or $25 for a club sport (made payable to "NASD") has been delivered or mailed to the Athletic Office located in the Senior High School prior to attending the first day of the program. Your child will not be eligible to try out until payment has been received either on-line or a check has been brought to the Athletic Office prior to the start of the program.
If you have any questions or problems with this site, please contact the North Allegheny Athletic Office at 724-934-7238 or e-mail Sara Ricci at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the support line at FamilyID at 1-888-800-5583 X1.