Registration will begin 60 days prior to the start of practice. All students must register for athletics and intramurals online.
The following is required before your student may participate in an Eastern Athletic program.
- Online Registration has been completed.
- Athletic Participation Fee is paid.
- ImPACT Online Testing has been completed. (Customer ID Code: 7F5674A960)
- Health History and Physical Forms are on file with the school nurse and dated within 365 days prior to the first practice.
- Any Extra Forms required are on file with the school nurse.
- The student is academically eligible for participation.
Concussion Baseline Testing
ImPACT Online Test - Customer ID Code: 7F5674A960
All student athletes are required to take the ImPACT Concussion Baseline Test prior to participation. Please supervise your athlete while they take the test and ensure a quiet environment with no distractions. If you do not have access to the internet at home, you can contact the Athletic Trainer to arrange a testing time at school.
Note: Please do not take the test until you and a parent/guardian have reviewed the test taking instructions. Due to the nature of the test, it is required to use an external mouse and not a trackpad for test accuracy. Those who have already taken the online baseline Impact test during a previous school year at Eastern do not need to take it again. Invalid or low scores may require a re-take prior to participation.
Heath History and Physical Forms
Due to State regulations, physicals must be conducted at the medical home of the student and a report sent to the school on our district form. Please complete and submit the Health History and Physical Forms to the school nurse as soon as possible. All physicals must be completed 365 days prior to the first practice. All physicals dated after 5/14/2015 must have a physician's signature attesting that he/she completed the cardiac module. If your child uses an inhaler, you and the doctor must complete the Self Administration of Medication Form and the Asthma Action Plan before practice will be allowed.
Note: Any student who does not have a medical home, please contact the Athletic Office.
Attention Diabetic and Asthmatic Athletes: Athletes with diabetes are advised to bring in extra snacks to be kept in the athletic trainer's office during sports participation to serve as a backup to the athlete's personal supplies. Asthmatics must have their rescue inhaler present on the field, court, etc. for all games and practices.
- Asthma Action Plan and Asthma Self Administration Form
- For any athletes with Asthma, the Asthma Action Plan Asthma Self Administration Form is to be completed by both the parent/guardian, the student, and signed by the physician.
- Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Emergency Care Plan
- For athletes requiring the use of Epinephrine, the Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Emergency Care Plan is to be completed by both the parent/guardian and the student in the presence of a notary public. Note: This form must be notarized.