The following items are what are needed for an athlete to have office clearance for participation.
* Complete Family ID Registration Form (includes medical release and concussion form)
* Proof of insurance (information supplied on the physical form and in this form)
* Physical - Your completed physical paperwork must be turned in to the Athletic Secretary. The physical date will be added to FamilyID.
* Participation Fee ($75 for football; $60 for other sports)
* ASB card $45.00 for the school year.
* Scholastic eligibility
* Must be enrolled and passing 5 classes
For more information, contact the athletic office at 360-575-7669
Please see the links at the bottom right of this page. There are several links to forms needed for athletes participating in Running Start, Alternative Education, Home Based instruction and Foreign Exchange. Please print and complete the form, sign and return it to the Mark Morris Athletic Office.