Welcome! Please read the important message below from the EHS Athletic Department before beginning!
- Important Note: This registration is to be completed by the student-athlete and a parent. Please ensure the correct person is signing each field and all information is reviewed together.
- The $50 athletic fee is a one-time fee for the school year, regardless of how many sports the athlete plays. Example: athlete plays football in the fall and baseball in the spring, they pay $50. The fees will be collected by Ms. Stone in the bookkeeper's office by cash or check only. There is no method to pay online at this time.
- Physicals must be completed by a medical professional and are valid for 395 days and submitted to the athletic department. A hard copy will be kept on file. It is not necessary to upload the physical to Family ID. This will be done at the school level.
- Completion of FamilyID registration, $50 fee, an updated athletic physical and academic eligibility will result in athletic participation clearance.
- DO NOT create a new FamilyID login if you are a returning athlete! Please contact the FamilyID at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not remember your login information.
- If valid, Physicals are kept on file and do not need to be re-submitted when completing a new registration.
- DO NOT submit a copy of your vaccination record, FamilyID registration or insurance card.
- If you have any questions regarding eligibility concerns or the registration process, please reach out to the Athletic Director Barry Owens, or Assistance AD Matt Carpenter.
- To be eligible to participate in any sport, a student must meet scholastic requirements, have parental consent, approval of a medical examiner, and insurance.
- Students must have a sports physical and signed athletic packet turned in to the school before tryouts of their sport of each school year.
- Students and their parents will be provided a copy of rules, regulations, and the county drug policy by the coach of their particular sport.
- Students must be in attendance for 50% of their classes to be eligible for practice or contest.
- Eligibility for sports must be verified based on the courses passed and attendance in the previous semester. Students must pass 75% of their classes.