Welcome, THIS REGISTRATION IS FOR ALL 2018-2019 SPORTS. Please read the important message below from the EMS Athletic Department before beginning!
- Important Note: This registration is to be completed by the student-athlete and a parent. Please ensure the correct person is signing each field and all information is reviewed together.
- Completion of this form as well as a signed and completed eligibility packet will gain athletic clearance.
- Physicals must be completed by a medical professional and are valid for 395 days and submitted to the front office
- Scanned or faxed copies will not be accepted.
- DO NOT create a new FamilyID login if you are a returning athlete! Please contact the FamilyID at email@example.com if you do not remember your login information.
- If valid, Physicals are kept on file and do not need to be re-submitted when completing a new registration.
- DO NOT submit a copy of your vaccination record, FamilyID registration or insurance card.
- If you have any questions regarding eligibility concerns or the registration process, please reach out to the Athletic Director, Melanie Ramsey
- To be eligible to participate in any sport, a student must meet scholastic requirements, have parental consent, approval of a medical examiner, and insurance.
- Students must have a sports physical and signed athletic packet turned in to the school before tryouts of their sport of each school year.
- Students and their parents will be provided a copy of rules, regulations, and the county drug policy by the coach of their particular sport.
- Students must be in attendance for 50% of their classes to be eligible for practice or contest.
- Eligibility for sports must be verified based on the courses passed and attendance in the previous semester. Students must pass 75% of their classes.
No payment should be made until the student-athlete has officially made the team. Then pay by check (made payable to EMS) or cash. This must be paid by the mandatory parent/player/coach meeting. The cost is $40 and covers transportation and insurance for the school year (one time only payment).
Do not forget to turn in COMPLETED ATHLETIC physical (performed by a doctor) to the Enka Middle School office