Welcome, THIS REGISTRATION IS FOR ALL 2020-2021 SPORTS. Please read the important message below from the Enka High School Athletic Department before beginning!
- Important Note: This registration is to be completed by the student-athlete and a parent. Please ensure the correct person is signing each field and all information is reviewed together.
- Completion of this form as well as a signed and completed eligibility packet will gain athletic clearance.
- Due to the Corona Virus, All Physicals dated March 1 2019 and after will be good for the entire 2020-2021 School Year, However, you must still fill out the health history tab which is included in this registration. If you do not have a current physical on file, you provide a copy to the Athletic Director before you are allowed to try out for a sport
- Blank approved physical forms can be picked up at your school or from your coach
- Scanned or faxed copies will not be accepted. (please make sure that it is approved for the 2019-2020 or 2020-2021 school year prior to submitting)
- New 2020-2021, we are adding a payment option to the Family ID registration. After completing the registration please click on the payment link and it will take you to a secure Paypal account where you can safely pay your one time $50 BCS mandatory payment.
- IMPORTANT! DO NOT create a new FamilyID login if you are a returning athlete! Please contact the FamilyID at email@example.com if you do not remember your login information. If you fail to register for a sport at this time and then decide to add on later, please do not register a second time or you will be asked to pay the participation fee again.
- To be eligible to participate in any sport, a student must meet all NCHSAA and Buncombe County eligibility requirements, have a valid physical on file at the school, and complete the family ID registration process.
- If you have specific questions regarding eligibility concerns or the registration process, please reach out to the Athletic Director, Brian Carver.
- Students and their parents will be provided a copy of rules, regulations, eligibility requirements and the Buncombe County drug/alcohol policy by the coach of their particular sport or by clicking on the appropriate link on your Family ID registration page.