Parents/Guardians of student athletes intending to participate in Encinal High School athletics MUST complete this online registration process prior to engaging in any athletic activity. Within 10 business days of submitting this registration form you will receive either a email stating that your athlete is clear or an email describing the changes that need to be made in order to be cleared.
RETURNING ATHLETES: Please login to edit your account and register for the 2021-22 program. You must upload a new physical, signed and dated after July 1st, 2021.
NEW ATHLETES: Please create an account and register for the 2021-22 program. You must upload a physical, signed and dated after July 1st, 2021.
INFORMATION YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER YOUR STUDENT ATHLETE:
Physical Form must be dated July 1, 2021 or after
- A digital copy (image or scanned PDF) of your child’s Physical Form signed by a physician and a Parent/Guardian. The form MUST also have a valid stamp from the doctor's office
- List of all sport(s) your student would like to try-out for
- Your student's date of enrollment at Encinal High School, ASTI, NEA, or ACLC
- Your student's Student ID #
- Contact information for 2 emergency contacts (OTHER than parents)
- Your student’s physician's name and contact information
- Your health insurance information
- Name and dosage of medication your child may take
Athletic Approval will be granted after the Athletic Department verifies that all registration information is complete and a valid Physical Form is on file. You will be notified by email of approval or of any missing or incomplete information.