The Elkhart High School Athletic Department would like to welcome our student athletes and their families. The 2020-2021 school year will be exciting as Elkhart Central and Memorial High Schools come together as one. The Elkhart Community has a rich history of athletic accomplishments and achievement on many levels. This tradition of success will continue to grow as we work together to create an environment of engagement, encouragement and sportsmanship at the new ELKHART HIGH SCHOOL.
We are excited to work with FamilyID for athletic participation registration. The following documents are required to participate in high school athletics per the IHSAA and/or Elkhart Community Schools.
1. IHSAA Preparticipation Physical Form (REQUIRED - returned to athletic office)
2. Concussion/Cardiac Arrest Form (see below)
3. Proof of Insurance Form (see below)
4. Drug Waiver Form (see below)
5. $40.00(per sport) Athlete Participation Fee (pay online or in athletic office)
*FamilyID support: email@example.com or 1-888-800-5583 ext.1