Welcome! All parents/guardians and their student-athletes must complete the following information to gain clearance for sports. Electronic signatures are considered legally binding and must be completed by a parent/guardian over the age of 18.
Should you require technical assistance with this form, please call FamilyID's help desk at 1-781-205-2800 ext. 1 or by email at email@example.com. Support is available 7 days a week.
ATHLETIC CLEARANCE PROCESS TO DETERMINE ELIGIBILITY
- All student-athletes are required to meet eligibility standards.
- Only registered and APPROVED athletes may participate in the first day of practice or tryouts.
PHYSICALS and MEDICAL INSURANCE
- All athletes must have a current sports physical from a licensed physician.
- Physicals are current for 12 months only.
- Athletes are required to have adequate medical insurance before the first practice/tryout.
GRADES, BEHAVIOR, ATTENDANCE
- Athletes need to meet grade, behavior, and attendance expectations.
- To avoid academic probation and miss playing time, athletes cannot have any failing grades throughout the season.
- See the Athletic/Activities Handbook.
- A participation fee per sport of $70 is required. Payment must be made before the first contest or the athlete will not participate until paid. If unable to pay parent/guardian must notify the school athletic secretary.