Before participating in practice, all student-athletes must complete the following steps:
1. Submit a current and clear physical examination (from within the last 13 months) to the school nurse
2. Submit a completed and signed MIAA RECOMMENDED SPORTS CANDIDATE MEDICAL QUESTIONNAIRE (Once per school year). Families must complete Part A; a Physician or designee should complete Part B or submit their own form
3. Register for your Sport via FamilyID.com by completing and agreeing to all sections of the registration process, including, but not limited to, the MIAA Rules and Regulations and the ELPS Concussion Policy.
4. All incoming freshman and juniors must complete the online concussion test. Please see your registration packet for available dates. (Concussion test scores are valid for 2 years)
5. Pay the Athletic Participation Fee online during family id registration or at a later date online at the ELHS athletic website ($149.00).
*Please contact the AD's office directly 525-5460 X4 if you/your student-athlete:
a. Are transferring from another school district
b. Will turn 19 prior to September 1st of the current school year
c. Have exceeded 8 semesters since entering 9th grade