Brookline is pleased to offer the following Elementary Extramural Winter Sports:
• Basketball (Boys)
• Basketball (Girls)
As After School Sports Coordinator of your student's School, I have anticipated some of the questions you might have concerning the activity fee. The money derived from these fees will go directly to the extramural portion of our program to help pay for coaches, officials and other program expenses.
ACTIVITY FEE/ PER SEASON = $100.00 Basketball (Winter)
1. Checks should be made out to the Brookline Athletic Department.
2. Checks should be given directly to the Building Sports Coordinator at your school.
3. Fees are due prior to the first extramural contest (by 1/3/2018).
4. Shirts will be provided and collected at the end of the season or there will be a fee of $50.00/shirt imposed* (cost of new screen and printing). *Uniform return agreement required in registration process.
5. If the fee is a hardship, or you have any questions pertaining to the after school program, please find information about financial assistnance here.
6. In order to participate in our athletic programs, all athletes and parents/guardian must take and pass the online concussion course at:
There is a brief registration process that must be completed in order to do the online test.
Also, it will appear that the test has to be ordered, but the test is FREE. When the test is complete there are options for printing a certificate or saving the certificate as a PDF file.
We will continue to strive to offer quality programs for our children. These programs have as their foundation participation, education and fun. We invite your input and welcome your thoughts.
Yours in service,
Building Sports Coordinator
DUE TO THE MASSACHUSETTS CONCUSSION LAW AND THE DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH REGULATIONS-
PHYSICAL EXAMS: A physical exam must be current within the past 13 months and signed by the physician. If the student's physical expires during the season, they will not be able to play until a new physical exam is received. A hard copy of the up-to-date health form still must be submitted to your Building Sports Coordinator in order to begin play (by Dec. 4, 2017).
After the team members are determined, a check to pay for the season's activity fee is due before the first game: $100.00 Basketball (Winter) Due January 3, 2018.