We are looking forward to helping prepare your student for an exciting educational experience.
Only a parent or legal guardian can register a student for enrollment in our district. The following documents are required at time of registration:
- Proof of Birth: You must provide a student’s birth certificate or other satisfactory evidence of age.
Proof of Immunization (with official stamp or signature of health care provider)
Valid Driver’s License
Proof of Residency (need two proofs)
- If you own your home, you must provide a current tax bill or mortgage statement (your names and address must appear on the bill)
- If you rent your home, you must supply a copy of the signed lease agreement with the term listed.
- If you rent without a lease, you must fill out the landlord affidavit, have it notarized, and submit additional proofs of physical address
- Plus a Utility Bill connected to the residence (cable, house phone, O& R, propane bill, etc.)
In all cases above, a post office box is not an acceptable address.
*If you live with a district resident – and do not pay rent, you must complete an affidavit and have it notarized. Second the person you will be living with must also provide proof of address (mortgage, deed, lease, and two additional proofs of address).
- Custody issues – please provide appropriate documentation.
- (If both parents are not in the household we need a copy of one of the following)
- Court Custody Papers
- Divorce Documents indicating Custody
- Foster children- please provide a 2999 Form