Welcome! All parents/guardians and their student-athletes must complete the following information to gain clearance for sports. Electronic signatures are considered legally binding and must be completed by a parent/guardian over the age of 18. Should you require technical assistance with this form, please call FamilyID's help desk at (781) 205-2800 ext. 1 or by email at email@example.com. Support is available 7 days a week.
- All athletes must have parent permission in order to participate in EMS athletics/activities
PHYSICALS and MEDICAL INSURANCE
- All athletes must have a current sports physical from a licensed physician
- Physicals are current for 12 months only
- Athletes are required to have adequate medical insurance before the first practice/tryout
GRADES, BEHAVIOR, ATTENDANCE
- Athletes need to meet grade, behavior, and attendance expectations
- See the Athletic/Activities Training Rules, and refer to the EMS handbook for details
- A participation fee per sport of $35 is required. This fee must be paid before participating in formal practice. Fees can be paid at the middle school office.