Welcome! Please read the important message below from the Athletic Department before beginning!
- Important Note: This registration is to be completed by the student-athlete and a parent. Please ensure the correct person is signing each field and all information is reviewed together.
- The Drug Testing Consent Form is still a hard copy form. This is a required form and this will be valid for all four years your son/daughter participates in athletics. A copy may be obtained from the school's front office effective July 1, 2018.
- Completion of the online forms, drug test consent form, as well as a signed and completed physical form, will gain athletic clearance.
- Physicals must be completed by a medical professional and are valid for 395 days and submitted to the athletic office.
- DO NOT create a new FamilyID login if you are a returning athlete! Please contact the FamilyID at (781) 205-2800 ext 1 or email email@example.com if you do not remember your login information.
- If valid, Physicals are kept on file and do not need to be re-submitted when completing a new registration.
- If you have any questions regarding eligibility concerns or the registration process, please reach out to the Athletic Director, Justin Call.