MILTON COMMUNITY SCHOOLS
Early School Arrival Program (ESAP) 2021-2022
ESAP helps students transition Monday through Friday to the school day with various activities - including sports, seasonal arts, reading, puzzles, and games.
ASE DATES: September 1- June 17
- GLOVER & TUCKER: 7 AM - 8:50 AM
- COLLICOT & CUNNINGHAM: 7 AM-8:20 AM
- ESAP registration is for 5 days a week attendance
- The monthly Tuition Fee is $102.00 per child
- The first child pays full tuition, additional siblings receive a discount of 30% on the tuition rate
- If the program closes due to maximum capacity reached, a waitlist will be open through this platform. We will contact you if a spot becomes available for your child.
All participants MUST agree to MCS terms, please read our Parent Handbook before registering.
To request Financial Assistance, please reach out to Director at email@example.com
Payments are due the 1st day of each month Sept. through May and can be made online through MySchoolBucks (administrative fees apply). Recurring automatic payments can be set up for your convenience and avoid late payment fees. MySchoolBucks offers a ONE PAY pass, a one-time upfront fee that allows you to make e-check payments for 12 months with no additional fees. For more information, please see flyer here