Registration Deadline 01/19/18
Payment Deadline 01/19/18
Driver Education will again be offered through CiTi here at JCB as a service to the Phoenix Community. Successful completion of this course will qualify the student for an MV-285 Course Completion Certificate and MV-278 Pre-licensing Certificate (5-hour pre-licensing course). The program will consist of 24 hours of classroom instruction of which 6 hours are behind the wheel driving and 18 hours are observation. (We suggest you check with your insurance company before registering to be sure this fulfills their requirements for insurance reduction.) All students must be 16 years of age and have a valid learner's permit before they begin the classes.
To enroll: You must complete the attached registration and health history forms, along with the optional photo releases form by Friday, January 19th. We also need a photocopy of the student's permit or driver's license. The cost for the program will be $95.00 (payment must be made by check payable to Phoenix Central Schools and /or Cash). Mrs. Raymond in the Guidance Office will begin accepting payment on January 16th with final payment due by Friday, January 19th . Payment must be submitted to finalize registration and reserve your seat. Class size is limited to 16 students and slots will be finalized as payments are received. A notebook is required on Day 1.
If you have any questions, please call Mrs. Raymond in Guidance at 315-695-1645.
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don't see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.