Scroll down to register
PLEASE NOTE - Due to snow days, the schedule for the June program has been revised. Scroll down for schedule
TEACHERS DRIVING ACADEMY
Ages: 15 yrs. / 9 mos. & up
Medway Community Education is pleased to partner with Teachers Driving Academy to offer students a great program, at a great price, with the added convenience of taking classes right at school.
- $99.00 for 30 hours of classroom instruction.
- Location – Medway High School, room 109-2.
- Students must be 15 years, 9 months old per Mass RMV rules at the time class begins.
- Please note some sessions exceed 30 hours due to a half hour lunch break built in to the schedule.
- Students may not leave the building and are asked to bring snacks, drinks and lunch, if applicable, from home.
- Students must bring a notebook and pen.
- School rules apply in all driver education classes.
- If a student misses a class, he/she must make-up the same missed class. You may attend the make-up class at any TDA location. You do not have to book online; just sign the in-class book for our records.
- Class cancellation - if Medway High School is closed or released early due to inclement weather, the driver education class will be cancelled for that day/evening. Your TDA instructor will notify you of a make-up class date.
- For directions to Medway High School, click on the link in LOCATIONS
- No charge for the required parent class.
- First class (Module #1) includes the 2-hour Parent Class. At least one parent/guardian must attend.
- If you are unable to attend during Module #1, visit TDA's website for additional dates and locations.
- If you attended a Parent Class within the last five years, you do not need to attend again.
- Schedule your road lessons online 24/7 at www.teachersdrivingacademy.com.
- Do not schedule driving times during school hours.
- TDA offers full-service home pick-up and drop-off for road lessons and teaches 7 days a week.
- TDA offers the convenience of taking your driver's license test on a Saturday.
- TDA cannot process paperwork until all requirements are fulfilled – 30 classroom hours, 2-hour parent class, 12 hours of road lessons and 6 hours of observation. All must be paid in full and completed 21 days before road test.
If you have any questions, call 877-TDA-DRIVE or visit their website at www.teachersdrivingacademy.com. If you have any questions regarding the classroom instruction session, you may also contact Medway Community Education at email@example.com or call 508-533-3222 option 4 or 508-321-4725.
Fall 2017 - Course # TDA-1
- Monday, October 23 6:00-8:00pm *
- Tuesday, October 24 6:00-9:15pm
- Wednesday, October 25 6:00-9:15pm
- Monday, October 30 6:00-9:15pm
- Tuesday, October 31 6:00-9:15pm
- Wednesday, November 1 6:00-9:15pm
- Monday, November 6 6:00-9:15pm
- Tuesday, November 7 6:00-9:15pm
- Wednesday, November 8 6:00-9:15pm
- Monday, November 13 5:00-9:15pm
* Parent & Student Class: Monday, October 23 - both student and parent attend. The two-hour class is part of the student's 30-hour program.
Winter Break 2017 - Course # TDA-2
- Wednesday, December 13 6:00-8:00pm *
- Thursday, December 14 5:00-9:15pm
- Tuesday, December 26 8:00am-2:30pm
- Wednesday, December 27 8:00am-2:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 8:00am-2:30pm
- Friday, December 29 8:00am-2:30pm
* Parent & Student Class: Wednesday, December 13 - both student and parent attend. The two-hour class is part of the student's 30-hour program.
February Vacation 2018 - Course # TDA-3
- Wednesday, February 14 6:00-8:00pm *
- Monday, February 19 8:00am-2:30pm
- Tuesday, February 20 8:00am-2:30pm
- Wednesday, February 21 8:00am-2:30pm
- Thursday, February 22 8:00am-2:30pm
- Friday, February 23 8:00am-12:15pm
* Parent & Student Class: Wednesday, February 14 - both student and parent attend. The two-hour class is part of the student's 30-hour program.
April Vacation 2018 - Course # TDA-4
- Wednesday, April 11 6:00-8:00pm *
- Monday, April 16 8:00am-2:30pm
- Tuesday, April 17 8:00am-2:30pm
- Wednesday, April 18 8:00am-2:30pm
- Thursday, April 29 8:00am-2:30pm
- Friday, April 20 8:00am-12:15pm
* Parent & Student Class: Wednesday, April 11 - both student and parent attend. The two-hour class is part of the student's 30-hour program.
June 2018 - Course # TDA-5 (Dates will change due to snow days)
- Wednesday, June 6 6:00-8:00pm *
- Monday, June 25 8:00am-2:30pm
- Tuesday, June 26 8:00am-2:30pm
- Wednesday, June 27 8:00am-2:30pm
- Thursday, June 28 8:00am-2:30pm
- Friday, June 29 8:00am-12:15pm
* Parent & Student Class: Thursday, June 6 - both student and parent attend. The two-hour class is part of the student's 30-hour program.
August 2018 - Course # TDA-6
- Monday, August 13 9:00am-3:30pm *
- Tuesday, August 14 9:00am-3:30pm
- Wednesday, August 15 9:00am-3:30pm
- Thursday, August 16 9:00am-3:30pm
- Friday, August 17 9:00am-3:30pm
* Parent & Student Class: Monday, August 13 - both student and parent attend 9:00-11:00am. The two-hour class is part of the student's 30-hour program.