EVERY student in grades K-12 who needs to ride the bus to/from any of the Bellingham Public Schools MUST be registered, even if they receive free transportation due to distance or a Free/Reduced Lunch waiver.
The only exceptions to this are:
- If the child has “specialized transportation” listed in their IEP.
- Students attending Tri-County, Blackstone Valley Tech., Norfolk Agricultural or Mount Saint Charles.
The transportation fee will be $300.00 per student, with a family cap of two students being subject to the fee. If students are registered by the published deadline, however, there will be an early-bird discount of $100.00, reducing the cost to $200.00 per student. Anyone who registers after the deadline will not be eligible for the early-bird discount, and will not be guaranteed a seat on the bus at the start of school. The deadline for registration is June 7, 2019, at 11:59 p.m.
- Bus passes will be distributed during the first week of school.
- Bus routes will be posted between August 1 and August 15, 2019.
- Bus routes are subject to change at any time.
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.
Michael Roche, Assistant Director of Finance