Welcome to Daniel Hand High School's 2019-2020 Fall Athletic Registration site
PLEASE NOTE - EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!
IF YOU HAVE NOT RETURNED YOUR UNIFORM FROM A PREVIOUS SEASON, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN A FALL SPORT.
- If you already have a Family ID account, be sure to click PARTICIPANT NAME OPTION to avoid creating a duplicate account.
- All confidential waivers must be PRE-APPROVED. Call the Athletics office BEFORE submitting 203-245-6366.
- The school nurse must have a current physical on file along with any other medical information that may need to be updated. Students will not be able to participate until cleared by the nurse. Physicals expire 13 months past the physical date. Please be sure to make an appointment with your MD in advance of your expiration date.
- All travel releases must be submitted to the Athletics Office no less than 24 hours before the event to insure proper processing.
- If you need to request a refund, please do so by email to email@example.com Refunds will be issued in the same form as the original payment. Refunds must be processed within 60 days of registration date or a service fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- If a student switches a sport, please contact the Athletics Office and they will make the change.
*Save time and money and purchase an All Sports Pass. Perfect for parents with students participating in athletics! All Sports Passes are accepted at every home game for EVERY sport during EVERY season! Excluding CIAC, State Finals and Thanksgiving Football game. There is a 4 card limit per family but the card will allow entrance to all immediate family members.
- A $25.00 late fee will automatically be applied to the registration fee for all registrations received after the registration deadline for each sports season.
Please contact the Athletics Office at 203-245-6366 with any questions. GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF OUR STUDENT-ATHLETES THIS SEASON!