- If you already have a Family ID account, be sure to click PARTICIPANT NAME OPTION to avoid creating a duplicate account.
- All confidential waivers must be PRE-APPROVED. Call the Athletics Office BEFORE submitting (203-245-6366),
- The school nurse must have a current physical on file along with any other medical information that may need to be updated. Students will not be able to participate until cleared by the nurse. Physicals expire 13 months after the physical date. Please be sure to make an appointment with your MD in advance of your expiration date. All physicals received after 12 noon will be processed the next business day.
- All Travel Releases must be submitted to the Athletics Office no less than 24 hours before the event to insure proper processing.
- If you need to request a refund, please do so by email to email@example.com. Refunds will be made in the same form as the original payment. Refunds must be processed within 60 days of registration date or service fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
Please contact the Athletics Office at 203-245-6366 with any questions.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF OUR STUDENT-ATHLETES THIS SEASON!