This is the online registration form for Delran High School Unified Soccer. Every student wishing to participate in interscholastic sports including cheerleading at Delran High School, must complete and submit this online registration form and Athletic Physical Exam documents to the proper DHS personnel no sooner than January 1st, and no later than February 15th.
- During the school year, completed Physical Exam Forms are to be submitted to the Attendance Clerk in the main office.
- During the summer, forms can be submitted to either Mr. Anthony Guidotti, Athletic Director or the Attendance Clerk in the main office.
- Summer office hours are 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday-Thursday. The office is closed on Fridays.
- No one else is authorized to accept these forms.
- If you have a child who participated during the 2019-2020 school year, you must use the same email address when you register your child for the 2019-2020 school year otherwise you will have to enter all of your information again.
Requirements for Participation in High School Athletics
All Physical Exam documents as well as the online agreements must be completed as prescribed by the State of New Jersey. The purpose is to protect the health, safety and welfare of your child. A receipt will be given to you documenting the physical exam forms and date received. Physical Exam forms are collected and then must be approved by the School Physician; therefore, it may take up to two weeks for the approval process to be completed. Once paperwork is reviewed, an email will be sent stating your level of clearance. You must check your email to see when this authorization has been given. Participation is only permitted after this authorization is granted.
The following is a list and explanation of all forms that must be completed before your child is eligible for participation. All but the Physical Exam form are contained within the FamilyID Program and are agreed to via electronic signatures of both the athlete and his/her guardian.
1) Physical Exam Form
An athletic physical exam is valid for 365 days from the date of the examination. According to N.J.A.C. 6A:16-2.2(h) lii (4), an incomplete form will be returned to the student's medical provider for completion. If your child's physical exam expires during the season, you will have two weeks from the anniversary date to have a new physical exam completed and submitted to the appropriate staff member.
The physical exam form can be found here and in the LINKS section of this form. Review it and the instructions very carefully as failure to complete the form in its entirety will cause a delay and an extra visit back to your physician.
- The first page is to be completed by the parent/guardian and signed by the student-athlete and parent/guardian.
- The second page is only to be completed for the student-athlete with special needs.
- These pages must be completed prior to the doctor's physical examination so he/she can review them.
- The third and fourth page must be completed in its entirety by your physician.
If your child has been diagnosed with asthma or any breathing affliction where an inhaler is required, an asthma treatment plan must be completed by your physician.
2) Health History Update
To participate on a school-sponsored interscholastic or intramural athletic team or squad, each student whose physical examination was completed more than 90 days prior to the first day of official practice, shall provide a health history update completed by the student’s parent or guardian.
3) Sports-Related Concussion and Head Injury Fact Sheet Acknowledgement
All parents and athletes must read the Concussion and Head Injury Fact Sheet which explains the risks associated with concussions as well as the signs and symptoms.
In addition to the Sports-Related Concussion and Head Injury Fact Sheet Acknowledgement, ALL ATHLETES MUST TAKE THE ImPACT TEST PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION. ImPACT is administered to all present Delran Township School's 8th and 10th graders in June each year. All new students to Delran High School will be scheduled for ImPACT testing during the preseason if it has not already been completed.
4) Use and Misuse of Opioid Drugs Fact Sheet and Acknowledgement
All parents and athletes must read the Opioid Use and Misuse Fact Sheet which educates both parents and student-athletes about the risks and misuse of opioids as well as resources.
5) NJSIAA Steroid Testing Policy - Consent to Random Testing
Any student-athlete who possesses, distributes, ingests or otherwise uses any of the banned substances on the attached page, without written prescription by a fully-licensed physician, as recognized by the American Medical Association, to treat a medical condition, violates the NJSIAA’s sportsmanship rule, and is subject to NJSIAA penalties, including ineligibility from competition.
6) Sudden Cardiac Death Pamphlet and Acknowledgement
All parents and athletes must read the Sudden Cardiac Death in Young Athletes pamphlet which educates both parents and student-athletes about the signs and recommendations from several medical agencies.
7) Athletic Permission Statement and Agreement
- It is acknowledged that physical hazards may be encountered during the course of this activity, and that team travel is involved. It is understood that the Delran Board of Education provides partial medical insurance for athletes, which means that only the portion of medical expenses not covered by family insurance will be covered by the school.
It is agreed that the student is personally responsible for all athletic equipment issued to the student and for return of the same. Should the equipment issued to the student be lost, stolen, damaged or not returned to the school for any reason, the parent/guardian will reimburse the school for the equipment.
We hereby give our permission and consent for the above named athlete to receive first aid care from the certified athletic trainer, team physician or coaches.
We also give our permission and consent for injury evaluation and necessary treatment by the team physician or certified athletic trainer under the team physician’s written, verbal or plan of care.
We also give our permission and consent to receive treatment by the certified athletic trainer on order of other licensed physicians who provide oral or written orders.
We also give our permission and consent to receive treatment by EMTs, Paramedics and/or other emergency care personal.
We also give our permission and consent for the release of medical information from any treating physician.
8) Athletic Handbook Acknowledgment
All parents and athletes must read the Athletic Handbook which educates both parents and student-athletes about the rules, regulations, and expectations of the DHS Athletic Program.
Deadlines for Registration and Completion of Documents
Student-athletes completing any information late may be ineligible to participate when the season begins.
- Fall Sports – No sooner than May 15th and no later than September 16th.
- Winter Sports – No sooner than September 15th and no later than October 31st.
- Spring Sports – No sooner than January 1st and no later than February 15th.
Please note: completing the FamilyID for any sports team does not fulfill all of the requirements for every Delran High School student. Every student must also complete the FamilyID DHS student registration form in order to participate in any and all activities. Failure to complete the FamilyID DHS student registration forms will result in the omission from all DHS activities for that school year until the registration forms are completed.