The Directors of Athletics Association of New Jersey (DAANJ) Annual Conference will be held March 12-15, 2019 at the Golden Nugget Hotel and Casino, Atlantic City, New Jersey.
The Exhibit area will be open March 12 & 13 (Tuesday and Wednesday).
Please direct all correspondence to:
- William Vacca
- 79 Willard Ave, Totowa, NJ 07512
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- home: 973-790-0799 cell: 973-908-4737
Booths in the exhibit area at the Golden Nugget will be 8' x 10" and will include a 6' x 2' table and two chairs, pipe and drapes and signage. Internet service is available. Electrical outlets will be provided if requested on your registration form. We have been provided 90 spaces for the 2019 workshop (note: all spaces will be inside the Exhibit Hall.). All booths are on a first come, first served basis, however, various circumstances may dictate otherwise. Product lines are taken into consideration when assigning booths.
To request a booth, this application must be completed and submitted on line, however, no booths will be reserved until payment is received. NO RESERVATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED BY PHONE.
Vendors wishing to add materials to the Membership registration packets can do so for a fee of $40 per item. This must be done 30 days prior to the workshop and sent to the Membership Registration Chair David Suiter at 12 Compromise Road, Salem, NJ 08079.
- Vendor Registration and Exhibition Booth set up will be Tuesday, March 12 - 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- Exhibit Hours will be Tuesday, March 12 - 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm and Wednesday, March 13 - 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- There will be four Door Prize drawing during the Exhibit Hall hours (Tues @ 2:50, Tuesday @ 5:00, Wednesday @ 8:45 and Wednesday @ 12:30) (Subject to change).
- A Social Hour in the Exhibit Hall for all Members, Vendors, and Guests will take place on Tuesday from 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm. Additionally, vendors are invited to join us in the Membership Lounge (located in the Bay View Room) on Tuesday evening from 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
- Vendors are invited and encouraged to attend any or all of the Professional Development or General Sessions
- All Exhibitors are encouraged to wear their badge in the exhibit hall area and the Membership Lounge.
- The Steering Committee has arranged security in the Exhibit Hall when the area is closed.
REMINDER ABOUT HOTEL ROOMS - It is YOUR responsibility to make your own room reservations with the Golden Nugget directly by calling 1-800-777-8477. Use the code ADIR19 to receive the workshop rate.