Welcome, THIS REGISTRATION IS FOR ALL 2019-2020 SPORTS. Please read the important message below from the Crest High School Athletic Department before beginning!
- Important Note: This registration is to be completed by the student-athlete and a parent. Please ensure the correct person is signing each field and all information is reviewed together.
- Completion of this form, an updated physical, a proof of residence, and grades verified will gain athletic clearance.
- Physicals must be completed by a medical professional and are valid for 395 days and must be submitted to the coach, athletic director, or front office.
- Scanned or faxed copies will not be accepted.
- DO NOT create a new FamilyID login if you are a returning athlete! Please contact the FamilyID at email@example.com if you do not remember your login information.
- If valid, physicals are kept on file and do not need to be re-submitted when completing a new registration.
- DO NOT submit a copy of your vaccination record, FamilyID registration or insurance card.
- If you have any questions regarding eligibility concerns or the registration process, please reach out to the Athletic Director, Jeff Melton.
- To be eligible to participate in any sport, a student must meet scholastic requirements, have parental consent, approval of a medical examiner, and proof of residence on file.
- Students must have an updated sports physical and completed registration before tryouts of their sport each school year.
- A proof of residence must be submitted. A proof of residence is a current copy of a utility bill (power, water, phone landline, etc) with residence address and the name of a parent/guardian, or a lease agreement from a landlord. A cell phone or insurance bill will NOT be accepted as a proof of residence.
- Students and their parents will be provided a copy of rules and regulations by the coach of their particular sport.