HFL's Before & After School Care program also offers full-day care on many non-school days too. Available to all students in grades K-6.
Vacation care is available to everyone, not just those who attend Cougar Care during school days!
Those who do attend during school days need to register for each vacation care program separately.
Schedule & more info below:
6:30 Breakfast (provided), games, quiet socialization, coloring
8:30 Introductions, expectations, announcements
8:45 Gym games/ board games/indoor activities (Indoor activities may include: board games, coloring, Play-Doh, Fooseball, Air Hockey, Nok Hockey, Legos, Mum Ball and various toys)
9:15 Special Events:
Fri 4/3- Altitude Trampoline Park- 9:30-12:00 (waiver required)
Mon 4/6- Clubhouse Fun Center (Greece location) 9:30-1:15
Tues 4/7- Bowling at Bowl-a-Roll Lanes 9:30-12:00
Wed 4/8- Minnehan's Fun Center 9:30-1:00
Thurs 4/9- Altitude Trampoline Park- 9:30-12:00 (waiver required)
12:00 Lunch- bring your own lunch bag/box every day (April 6 & 8 lunch will at field trip)
12:45 Outdoor playground/arts and crafts project/indoor activities
2:00 Swim at the High School (transportation provided). Alternate activities available for any who elect not to swim
3:45 Snack (Provided)
4:00 Movie (TBD), quiet games, or gym/playground play
5:30 Clean up and wrap up
- You may sign your child in or out of the program at any time.
- Outdoor play is scheduled; please provide weather appropriate gear (coat, hat, gloves, boots, snow pants) in order for your child to participate.
- Remember to pack a lunch for your child (breakfast and snack provided)
- Participants may bring school appropriate items from home to play with (including electronics such as Nintendo DS and I- Pods) at parent’s discretion.
- Certified lifeguards will be at pool. Deep end testing will be provided.
- Gym games will be age appropriate and participants will be separated by grade level if necessary.