Winter Registration opens Friday, October 15th
The Concord Athletic Department believes in developing quality citizens committed to the well-being of themselves, their families and their community. We believe that athletic participation is an essential tool for this development.
Sportsmanship is a primary objective of the Concord Athletic Department. Our student athletes are expected to serve as quality representatives of our schools and demonstrate superior sportsmanship with respectful behavior at all times. We encourage parents, family and community members to support our student athletes by attending games and modeling that same sportsmanlike behavior. I know I speak for the whole Concord High School community in thanking you for your support.
Steve Mello, Athletic Director
Before any student can participate in tryouts, the following requirements must be met:
In order to complete this application the Student ID Number is required. All students are aware of their 6 digit student ID number. The number can be found through the following methods:
· Via Student PowerSchool Account
· Ask your student – It is their lunch number, computer password number.
· High School Students– call your Commons
*** Physical: No student will be allowed to participate in any CHS sport without a physical on record. All incoming Freshmen and new-to-CHS students must have a current physical received by CHS prior to the first day of tryouts. Physicals MUST NOT BE OLDER THAN ONE YEAR FROM THE START OF THE SEASON. Only one physical is required throughout the high school years. If you have not yet done so, please forward your physical to the CHS Athletic Office, 170 Warren Street, Concord, NH 03301 or download electronically while doing the on-line registration under the physical section
· Impact Testing: Required for the medically recommended sports and is required every two years. Students will be informed by the Athletic Office of testing dates for those who need to take.
· Activity Fee: After teams are selected, you will be notified when the fee is due.
- CHS Teams: $90
- Ice Hockey (Boys and Girls ): $385
- All Unified Teams: No fee
Click Register Now and fill out form below: