1. Each family should enroll once. It is one account per family and the system will remember all the inputted information. Each child is registered individually.
2. Please log into your FACTS account for payment.
3. Submit your 2020 school physical and immunization.
On February 1, 2020, the registration fee will be $200.00 per child from grades K5 to 12th grade and Pre-K will be $175.00 per child.
- Click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), email address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. If you don’t see the email, check your email filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation email, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer. If there is an area not applicable please put N/A.
- Participant information should be the student's information.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
1. PE Uniforms should be purchased for children entering grades 6th thru 8th grade and for those entering 11th grade.
2. Students entering 9th thru 12th grade need an iPad (iOS 10.0 and greater) or an Amazon Kindle Fire (4th generation or later)
3. Summer Reading for grades 7th to 12th grade is mandatory. Please visit our website under academics and then click on summer reading. The book report forms are available from our website.