Welcome to Pocomoke High School's online coach registration. The fall sports season begins on August 12, 2020. Please make sure that you complete each of the following in order to meet the requirements BEFORE you begin your season.
1. Complete the Family ID Coach Registration process
2. Upload your current CPR/AED Certification Card
3. Upload the 3 required NFHS course videos. Links are included below
4. New Coaches: You will need to register for the 2 day Coaches Clinic before your second year of coaching. Worcester County will be offering this course at Pocomoke High School on August 7, and 8, 2020. To register please contact Supervisor of Athletics,Tyrone Mills firstname.lastname@example.org. CPR/AED certification will be included.
5. MPSSAA Care and Prevention Refresher. This is an online certification made up of 5 online courses and is required every 5 years after completing the coaches clinic. If you have been coaching 5 years or more you will need to complete this online certification BEFORE beginning your season in the 2020-2021 school year. This does not replace the 2 day clinic required for new coaches. The course links and instructions are included.