Class of 2024 Freshman /New Student Orientation Camp - August 25th and August 26th from 2pm to 6pm
This program is designed to assist incoming freshmen and new students in making a smooth, successful transition from middle school to high school. The camp will be facilitated by Eastern Student Alliance Mentors and Advisors.
The program will include activities designed to help freshmen learn:
- To navigate through the high school complex
- To locate their classrooms, labs and study areas
- Organization and time management skills
- How to follow the wheel schedule
- Effective use of the Lunch and Lab
- Student Activities Fair
- The camp runs for two days, August 25, and 26 , 2020 from 2pm to 6pm. Our Student Alliance members will get to know our freshman class and lead the freshman in activities and lessons.