Chief Time’s commitment is to provide fun, safe, enriching experiences in a respectful and nurturing environment. We promote lifelong learning skills in all children and youth during out of school time throughout the Cherokee School District.
- To provide children and youth the opportunities to succeed both academically and socially.
- To provide a secure and inclusive environment.
- To provide opportunities from which all children learn to make choices that contribute to their environment and society while becoming respectful and responsible adults.
- To support families by providing community resources.
- To encourage all children to try new experiences and become involved in the community.
- To enable all children to be with dedicated caregivers skilled in helping children to have fun,enjoy being with friends and family, and to build cooperative relationships.
The Chief Time staff is the key to development of the quality programming. Staff is required to participate in professional in-service training and many are trained in First Aid & CPR.