All items listed below must be completed PRIOR to being cleared to participate in athletics at Bonney Lake High School. Clearances must go through the BLHS Athletic Department in the Main Office:
1) All online forms completely filled out and submitted.
(includes eligibility form, inherent risk form, emergency information card & concussion information form)
2) Physical and eligibility forms with all the appropriate signatures (physician, parent/guardian, student)
3) Be clear of all fines.
a) Online can be paid at: https://payments.sumnersd.org/
4) Check with Mr. Ferguson or Mr. Radford in the Main Office, ensuring all steps have been completed for an Athletic Clearance ticket.
THE FOLLOWING STEPS MUST BE COMPLETED IN AUGUST:
5) Fall 2020-21 Athletic Registration for Cheer must be filled out on Familyid. (The forms filled out previously to tryout were for the Cheer Tryout ANd Summer Period only.)
6) Required payments will be made at Bonney Lake High School or online.
a) Check can be made out to "BLHS" or "Bonney Lake High School"
b) Debit or Credit Cards are accepted at BLHS
c) Online can be paid at: https://payments.sumnersd.org/
7) Purchase 2020-21 ASB card.
8) Pay Athletic Participation Fee
9) Re-Check with Mr. Ferguson or Mr. Radford in the Main Office, ensuring all steps have been completed for an August Athletic Clearance ticket.
Failure to be properly cleared will result in the student/athlete being classified ineligible and not allowed to practice and/or participate in the sport or activity, until properly cleared. Being ineligible might delay the Athlete's ability to begin practices on time.