Parent/Guardian of any student trying out for Cheerleading at Central Valley High needs to complete this registration. Only CV students in good standing in grades 9-11 may tryout for the next year's cheer squad.
- Before Trying out for Cheerleading the following is required:
- the purchase of a current year ASB Card ($35) to be paid at the CVHS Business Office. This is waived for tryouts for May 2020.
- completion of the CVSD Activities Code and Eligibility Statement
- Fees: Athletes must pay the following fees prior to participation in practices and games/contests
- Any prior year(s) Cheer Fines need to be paid in full before tryouts.
Forms: Athletes & parents must read and agree to the following policies prior to participation in practice and games/contests:
- Cheerleading Safety Guidelines Form
- Concussion Guidelines Form
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Form
- Cheerleaders must have:
- If the candidate is selected, a current Physical (dated after 4/29/19) must already be on file, or a copy submitted after Spring tryouts and before June 1 of the same year. Email Lori Wilson at email@example.com to check date of a sports physical on file at CV.
- All students participating in cheerleading must show proof of medical insurance. Please list the name of your insurance company and a policy number.