Welcome to Walla Walla High School (WWHS) Athletics FamilyID registration.
- Only the parent/legal guardian may fill out this online form, the participant will be asked to sign some of the agreements.
- Current copy of your child's physical must be on file with WWHS. NOTE: Before your child may participate in WWHS Athletics Programs please make sure an updated copy of their sports physical is on file with the school by calling 526-8633 or 527-3020 -or- you can view the date on file through Skyward, under Health Info. Physicals must have no limitations and be good for the entire length of their chosen sport season.
- The student athlete must live within the boundaries of Walla Walla Public Schools, OR be Open Enrolled to attend Walla Walla Public Schools. (Students ENROLLED in College Place High School, may NOT participate in WWHS programs)
- Insurance coverage appropriate for participation in sports is REQUIRED.
- Registration deadline is Thursday, April 12th. Missing the deadline means missing first practice/tryouts. Late registration will open for 24 hours on Monday, April 16th after 8 pm (after practice).