Welcome to Chariho Athletics registration!
Our registration process uses exclusively the convenience of online registration through FamilyID. FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user friendly way to register for our sports programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each student athlete.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
The Physical form and the Assumption of Risk form can be found here in the Links section below. All other forms will be filled out electronically online.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration:
- Physical - MUST be current within the last 13 months
- Assumption of Risk Form (MUST be notarized if first time playing a Middle School or High School sport)
- Emergency Contact Person Information
- Physician Information
- Medical Insurance Information
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (781) 205-2800 x1.
- Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.