Welcome to Cardinal O'Hara High School's Fall Athletic Registration 2018 Form.
Click on create a FamilyID account, then follow instructions.
- If you have not already done so, create a FamilyID account
- After you sign up for an account please check your inbox for an Activation Email from FamilyID. You'll need to click the link in that email to activate your account.
Once your FamilyID account is active, you can register your student athlete to complete the clearance process.
- Fill out all fields on the registration form. Those marked with a red* are required to have an answer.
- In the Participant Information Section, you will be asked to upload a scanned copy of your PIAA Section 6 Form.
- This is where you will upload your PIAA Physical Page #6, signed by your doctor. Please see more information below.
- Work down the rest of the registration form and click Continue when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- The Athletic Department will be checking the Family ID platform starting the first week in August. We will be officially approving athletes during this time. An athlete will be approved when registration is complete and an up to date Section 6 Form has been uploaded to Family ID.
Information about your Doctor’s PIAA Physical Section 6 Form:
- Every athlete will still be required to have a doctor’s physical, which needs to take place AFTER June 1, 2018. Physicals dated before June 1, 2018 will not be valid.
- The doctor performing your physical will need to fill out Section 6 of the PIAA physical paperwork. You will need to print that form and bring it to the doctor on the date of your physical so that he/she can sign it once the physical is complete. Once complete and signed, this is what you will scan and upload to Family ID.
- Important: Only the official PIAA Section 6 form will be accepted for registration.
- Athletes who upload physicals on a different form other than the Section 6 form will not be approved to participate.
- There will be an additional tabs to upload any other document that may be needed (I.e care forms for asthma, diabetes, conditions).
Official Start Date for Fall Practices:
The official PIAA start date for fall sports is listed below. Please note that it is up to the coaches’ discretion how he/she utilizes the first days of practice.
- FOOTBALL – Monday, August 6, 2018, Must be registered by August 3rd, 2018 through familyid..com
- REMAINING FALL SPORTS – Monday, August 13, 2018, Must be registered by August 10th, 2018 through familyid.com