Welcome, THIS REGISTRATION IS FOR ALL 2020-2021 SPORTS. Please read the important message below from the CMS Athletic Department before beginning!
- Important Note: This registration is to be completed by the student-athlete and a parent. Please ensure the correct person is signing each field and all information is reviewed together.
- Completion of form in this online registration, an updated physical by current NCHSAA requirements, as well as all "Required" hard copy forms in the links will gain athletic clearance. Required hard copy forms may be printed from the links section of FamilyId or picked up at the CMS front office.
- Physicals must be completed by a medical professional and are valid for 395 days and submitted to the front office (see Covid-19 updates in links section of Familyid)
- Scanned or faxed copies will not be accepted.
- DO NOT create a new FamilyID login if you are a returning athlete! Please contact the FamilyID at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not remember your login information.
- If valid, Physicals are kept on file and do not need to be re-submitted when completing a new registration.
- DO NOT submit a copy of your vaccination record, FamilyID registration or insurance card.
- If you have any questions regarding eligibility concerns or the registration process, please reach out to the Athletic Director, Steve Ledford at email@example.com
- To be eligible to participate in any sport, a student must meet scholastic requirements, have parental consent, approval of a medical examiner, and insurance.
- Students must have a sports physical and signed athletic packet turned in to the school before tryouts of their sport of each school year.
- Students and their parents may be provided additional rules, regulations, and the county drug policy by the coach of their particular sport.