Welcome to West Genesee High School athletics online registration. To gain athletic clearance, all parents must complete the following form. In addition, a valid Health Certificate/Physical Form must be on file with a date within the past 12 months. Athletes will not be cleared to play without a physical. This program has replaced the paper process. Everything is completed online.
Some FamilyID tips to consider while filling out the registration form:
1. Make certain all fields with a red asterisk are filled in, otherwise you will not be able to "save & continue" and submit the form.
2. Make certain to put your child's name under "Participant Information" instead of your own.
3. Make sure to upload a current physical under "Participant Information".
4. Remember to put your name (as the parent/guardian) in the signature fields.
5. Once you have successfully saved your information, you will be brought to a second page that says "Your registration is not yet completed" and you will have to hit the green "Submit" button on the right hand side of the page to officially submit your registration.
6. You will be sent a confirmation email when your registration is completed!