Eligibility & Registration Information
1. Seniors Only.
2. Students must be in good academic standing and have satisfactory attendance.
3. Students must be free of any school debt (i.e. textbooks, lunch money, etc.)
4. Student must complete the Alive @ 25 course.
1. Parking permits will be assigned and reserved based on the date and time that your completed online registration was received. A completed online registration includes uploads of your valid driver's license and Alive @ 25 course certificate. If you do not have access to upload these documents, they MUST either be submitted in person to the Baker H.S. Main Office or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your registration will not be considered complete until these items are received.
2. Students must read and understand the Student Drivers and Parking section of the Student Handbook.
3. Parking areas are located in the back lot behind Baker High School, the stadium lot across from Durgee Jr. High School, and the lot behind the back gate of the stadium off of Albert Palmer Lane. Students will receive parking assignments when they pick up their permit.
4. Students attending a BOCES program wishing to drive/park at BOCES
and at Baker have additional requirements. Please see your administrator
5. Please bring the $5 fee to Mrs. Swanson in the Main Office and pick up your parking permit beginning on August 31, 2020 between the hours of 8:30 am to 2:00 pm. Cash or checks (made out to "Baldwinsville Central School District") are accepted.