Eligibility & Registration Information
1. Seniors only.
2. Students must be in good academic standing and have satisfactory attendance.
3. Students must be free of any school debt (i.e. textbooks, lunch money, etc.)
4. Student must complete an Alive @ 25 course.
1. Parking permits will be assigned and reserved based on the date and time that your completed online registration was received.
2. Students must read and understand the Student Drivers and Parking section of the Student Handbook.
4. Students attending a BOCES program wishing to drive/park at BOCES and at Baker have additional requirements. Please see your administrator for details.
5. Registration includes uploads of your valid driver’s license and Alive @ 25 course certificate. If you do not have access to upload these documents, they MUST be submitted to the Baker HS main office on or before August 19,
6. Please bring the $5 fee to Mrs. Swanson in the Main Office and pick up your parking permit beginning on August 26, 2019 between the hours of 8:30 am to 2:00 pm. Checks can be made out to "Baldwinsville Central School District."