Eligibility & Registration Information
1. Seniors only. (until December 1st, 2019)
2. Students must be in good academic standing and have satisfactory attendance.
3. Students must be free of any school debt (i.e. textbooks, lunch money, etc.)
4. Student must complete an Alive @ 25 course.
1. Parking permits will be assigned and reserved based on the date and time that your completed online registration was received.
2. Students must read and understand the Student Drivers and Parking section of the Student Handbook.
4. Students attending a BOCES program wishing to drive/park at BOCES and at Baker have additional requirements. Please see your administrator for details.
5. Registration includes uploads of your valid driver’s license and Alive @ 25 course certificate. If you do not have access to upload these documents, they MUST be submitted to the Baker HS main office on or before August 19,
6. Please bring the $5 fee to Mrs. Swanson in the Main Office and pick up your parking permit beginning on August 26, 2019 between the hours of 8:30 am to 2:00 pm. Checks can be made out to "Baldwinsville Central School District."
Basic Information for Juniors
1. Starting December 2nd, Juniors can access the parking registration website. Available parking spaces will be in the Durgee lot.
2. Juniors will have from December 2nd to December 6th to register for parking. All documents need to be submitted prior to 3:30pm on December 9th to be eligble for entry into the lottery drawing.
3. All juniors that register for parking will be entered into a lottery drawing that takes place on December 9th.
4. Juniors will be notified on December 9th if they have won a parking spot.
5. Parking spaces will cost $5 and is payable on December 10th when students pick up their parking sticker.