The Medway Community Education Department is a totally self-sustaining program, designed to serve the varied needs of all area residents. Our programs provide the opportunity for educational and creative development incorporating academic, career and enrichment courses for all ages.
- PROGRAM DETAILS - Scroll down and click on Read More for the program description and details.
- TO REGISTER - Click on the box and complete participant information.
- IMPORTANT - Carefully check your child's personal registration information if it has changed since last registering - age, grade, allergies, medical concerns, etc.
- DIRECTIONS - Click on the program location on the right side of this page.
Updated Class Information:
Driver's Education 30-Hour Classroom Program
- All registrations must be completed on the TDA website, www.teachersdrivingacademy.com
- Select REGISTER FOR CLASSES and then select MEDWAY.
- Call 877-TDA-DRIVE with questions.
- $119.00 fee - $99 for 30 hours of classroom instruction and $20 for the RMV certificate of completion
Kaplan Test Prep - Program includes six scheduled three-hour sessions, two practice tests with score analysis, 30+ hours of interactive live online teaching, six additional online practice tests with score analysis integrated into your course, and 40 hours of additional on-demand instruction.
- January 7-March 3
- Medway High School
- To Register - visit www.kaplantest.com/sat
- Discount of$150 with promo code "SAVEHS150".
In Control Advanced Driver Training - Crash Prevention Course - This program provides students with valuable hands-on experience in skid control, accident avoidance and other crucial driving skills that cannot be practiced on public roads. The course consists of a closed course hands-on crash prevention training, supplemented by classroom discussion. To receive a $60 discount, call 888-301-SAFE or visit www.driveincontrol.com/medwayhs and enter code "MedwayHS".