Medway Community Education is a self-sustaining department of the Medway Public Schools. The department provides year-round learning and enrichment programs. The programs support social, academic and physical growth for children and adults in Medway and surrounding communities.
WAIVER/HEALTH FORMS - Health and Immunization Records are needed at the time of registration. Please upload your child's health and immunization forms in the required section. Community Education also requires you to sign the online waiver
PROGRAM DETAILS - Scroll down and click on Read More for the program description and details.
- TO REGISTER - Click on the box and complete participant information.
- IMPORTANT - Carefully check your child's personal registration information if it has changed since last registering - age, grade, allergies, medical concerns, etc.
- DIRECTIONS - Click on the program location on the right side of this page.
- PAYMENT - Please register, but DO NOT PAY at this time. Registrants will be contacted for payment, when program status is confirmed.
Drop-Off & Parking Information:
- Fitness/Sports programs in the Memorial Gym at Burke-Memorial - Please use the Center Street parking lot behind Burke-Memorial School, located off of Village Street. Enter door number #3.
- Theater/Drama programs in the Cafeteria at Burke-Memorial - Please use the main parking lot in front of Burke-Memorial School. Enter the doors at the top of the staircase that lead directly to the cafeteria.
- Science/Art programs in the Burke Wing at Burke-Memorial - Please use the main parking lot in front of Burke-Memorial School. Enter door #36 leading into the Burke wing.
Additional Program Information:
- Summer Adventures Camp - Registrations are still being accepted. To Register: Visit the Summer Adventures Camp at Medway Middle School - Summer 2020 Adventures Program link in FamilyID.
- Summer Bridge Program - Attention current Medway Grade 8 students! Medway Public Schools is excited to offer a unique and engaging summer program for incoming Medway Freshmen! To Register: Visit the Brochure Summer 2020 - High School Programs link in FamilyID.
- Fitness Programs - Please remember to wear appropriate clothing and footwear. Bring a water bottle, snacks, sunscreen and a lunch for full day programs. Apply sunscreen to young children prior to arriving each morning.
Maplegate Golf Programs - Golf Clubs must adhere to strict requirements set forth by the State of Massachusetts. The teaching staff at Maplegate has reviewed this information and will comply with all health and safety standards in response to COVID-19
Skyhawks Sports Programs - Participants receive the following items at the end of their program:
- T-Shirt - all programs
- Ball - Flag Football, Volleyball, Basketball, Multi-Sport and Mini-Hawk programs.
- Merit Award - Multi-sport, Mini-Hawk, and Track & Field programs.
- Player Evaluation - Tennis, Flag Football, Volleyball and Basketball programs.
Camp Invention - Elevate - July 13-17 - Camp Invention takes summer fun and transforms it from ordinary to extraordinary! This summer’s all new program, Elevate, is an exciting summer adventure where STEM concepts come to life! Children will become confident entrepreneurs as they sketch, prototype, protect and pitch the next great invention. They will team up to play hybrid hover ball games, design the ultimate sports complex and tackle environmental challenges while they compete in zipline races and build parachutes to airdrop animals. After experimenting with rockets and planes, bring home your own customizable LINK robot! Register before March 31 to receive a $25 discount with promo code Elevate.
To Register: Visit www.campinvention.org or call 800-968-4332.
Monday-Friday, 8:30am-3:00pm, Middle School Cafeteria