IMPORTANT - To register for a summer high school program, please visit https://www.familyid.com/medwa...
Contact email@example.com with questions. Thank you!
Medway Community Education is a self-sustaining department of the Medway Public Schools. The department provides year-round learning and enrichment programs. The programs support social, academic and physical growth for children and adults in Medway and surrounding communities.
- PROGRAM DETAILS - Scroll down and click on Read More for the program description and details.
- TO REGISTER - Click on the box and complete participant information.
- IMPORTANT - Carefully check your child's personal registration information if it has changed since last registering - age, grade, allergies, medical concerns, etc.
- DIRECTIONS - Click on the program location on the right side of this page.
- PAYMENT - Please register, but DO NOT PAY at this time. Registrants will be contacted for payment, when program status is confirmed.
Updated Class Information:
Driver's Education 30-Hour Classroom Program
- Summer 2020 #5 - Thursday, June 11-Friday, June 26
- Summer 2020 #6 - Monday, August 17-Friday, August 21
- All registrations must be completed on the TDA website, www.teachersdrivingacademy.com
Select REGISTER FOR CLASSES and select MEDWAY
- Call 877-TDA-DRIVE with questions
- $119.00 fee - $99 for 30 hours of classroom instruction and $20 for the RMV certificate of completion
Additional Program Information:
- Kaplan Test Prep - Entering Grades 11 & 12 Kaplan is offering a classroom program leading up to the fall SAT - Mondays & Wednesdays - July 27-August 19. Kaplan offers a $150 discount if register at least three weeks prior to the start of the program. For detailed information and to register, visit www.kaplantest.com/sat
- In Control Advanced Driver Training - Crash Prevention Course - This program provides students with valuable hands-on experience in skid control, accident avoidance and other crucial driving skills that cannot be practiced on public roads. The course consists of a closed course hands-on crash prevention training, supplemented by classroom discussion. To receive a $60 discount, call 888-301-SAFE or visit www.driveincontrol.com/medwayhs and enter code "MedwayHS".
Maplegate Golf - Golf Clubs must adhere to strict requirements set forth by the State of Massachusetts. The teaching staff at Maplegate has reviewed this information and will comply with all health and safety standards in response to COVID-19.