Medway Community Education is a self-sustaining department of the Medway Public Schools. The department provides year-round learning and enrichment programs. The programs support social, academic and physical growth for children and adults in Medway and surrounding communities.
- PROGRAM DETAILS - Scroll down and click on Read More for the program description and details.
- TO REGISTER - Click on the box and complete participant information.
- IMPORTANT - Carefully check your child's personal registration information if it has changed since last registering - age, grade, allergies, medical concerns, etc.
- DIRECTIONS - Click on the program location on the right side of this page.
Updated Class Information:
Driver's Education 30-Hour Classroom Program
- Summer 2020 #5 - Thursday, June 11-Friday, June 26
- Summer 2020 #6 - Monday, August 17-Friday, August 21
- All registrations must be completed on the TDA website, www.teachersdrivingacademy.com
Select REGISTER FOR CLASSES and select MEDWAY
- Call 877-TDA-DRIVE with questions
- $119.00 fee - $99 for 30 hours of classroom instruction and $20 for the RMV certificate of completion
Additional Program Information:
- Kaplan Test Prep - Entering Grades 11 & 12 Kaplan is offering a classroom program leading up to the fall SAT - Mondays & Wednesdays - July 27-August 19. Kaplan offers a $150 discount if register at least three weeks prior to the start of the program. For detailed information and to register, visit www.kaplantest.com/sat
- In Control Advanced Driver Training - Crash Prevention Course - This program provides students with valuable hands-on experience in skid control, accident avoidance and other crucial driving skills that cannot be practiced on public roads. The course consists of a closed course hands-on crash prevention training, supplemented by classroom discussion. To receive a $60 discount, call 888-301-SAFE or visit www.driveincontrol.com/medwayhs and enter code "MedwayHS".