The Medway Community Education Department is a totally self-sustaining program, designed to serve the varied needs of all area residents. Our programs provide the opportunity for educational and creative development incorporating academic, career and enrichment courses for all ages.
- PROGRAM DETAILS - Scroll down and click on Read More for the program description and details.
- TO REGISTER - Click on the box and complete participant information.
- IMPORTANT - Carefully check your child's personal registration information if it has changed since last registering - age, grade, allergies, medical concerns, etc.
- DIRECTIONS - Click on the program location on the right side of this page.
Drop-Off & Parking Information:
- Fitness/Sports programs in the Memorial Gym - Please use the Center Street parking lot behind Memorial School, located off of Village Street. Enter door number #3.
- Theater program in the Memorial Cafeteria - Please use the main parking lot in front of Memorial School. Enter the doors at the top of the staircase that lead directly to the cafeteria.
- Science/Art programs in the Burke Wing of Burke-Memorial - Please use the main parking lot in front of Memorial School. Enter door #1 leading into the Burke School wing.
Additional Program Information:
- Release Form & Health/Immunization Record - Now required for Skyhawks and F.A.S.T. Athletics programs. Registrants will receive an email from our department with additional details.
- Fitness Programs - Please remember to wear appropriate clothing and footwear and bring a water bottle, snacks, sunscreen and a lunch for full day program. Apply sunscreen to young children prior to arriving each morning.
Skyhawks Sports Programs - Participants receive the following items at the end of their program:
- T-Shirt - all programs
- Ball - Flag Football, Volleyball, Basketball, Multi-Sport and Mini-Hawk programs.
- Merit Award - Multi-sport, Mini-Hawk, Tiny-Hawk and Track & Field programs.
- Player Evaluation - Tennis, Flag Football, Volleyball and Basketball programs.
- Camp Invention - Supercharged - August 5-9 - Camp Invention takes summer fun and transforms it from ordinary to extraordinary! This summer’s all new program, Supercharged, is an exciting summer adventure with lessons that explore connections between science, technology, engineering and innovation. Children will work together to seek solutions to real world problems and sharpen critical 21st century learning skills while rotating through several high-energy, hands-on modules. During this program, young innovators will spend their time exploring the relationship between frequency, circuitry, motors and gears with their very own remote-controlled robot, unearthing hidden fossils then building ships and innovative equipment to embark on a research expedition, coding and programming a robot to take on duties to help turn a polluted wasteland into a fruitful farm and successful business, and designing superhero gadgets and disguises. To Register: Visit www.campinvention.org or call 800-968-4332.