The Medway Community Education Department is a totally self-sustaining program, designed to serve the varied needs of all area residents. Our programs provide the opportunity for educational and creative development incorporating academic, career and enrichment courses for all ages
- TO REGISTER - Scroll down or click on the green button to select courses - continue to complete participant information.
- IMPORTANT - Carefully check your personal registration information if it has changed since last registering.
- LOCATIONS - Click on the link for directions to program locations.
Updated Class Information:
D52-18. POP-UP POLLINATOR GARDENS - This program is cancelled
Additional Program Information:
To register for our day trips, please visit the Brochure 2018/2019 - Trips link in FamilyID:
- A Day in New York City - Saturday, November 10
- Holiday Tour at the Newport Mansions - Saturday, December 1